60 inch deck for shortcut wanted!!

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by baddboygeorge, Aug 10, 2006.

1. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

i have a 48 inch uppercut an need a 60 inch side discharge anyone know where a deck is i can purchase for this ???? please let me know thanks george

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

I may have found some new "old" (2003) stock at the factory, let me know if you want me to get a price for you.

3. baddboygeorge

i would love to have a 60 inch deck for this unit thanks so much... george

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I will inquire about it tomorrow then.

5. baddboygeorge

i really hope you can find me a 60 inch if all else fails i will take a 54 thanks george

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

I verified today that we have a couple at the factory that are 3 years old and a bit weathered.
    I will get you a price, but I need to know what dealer you want to do this through.
    E-mail me your information and dealer preference.

Pj

7. baddboygeorge

dont have one in the area that is worth dealing with. can i go directy thru the factory an i would love to see if a mulching kit is possible an a set of gator blades . Thanks for all the help i really really appreciate it!!

8. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

It has to be sold through a dealer, we do not sell direct.
    I can check on the mulch kit tomorrow, we do not sell Gator blades anymore, I am sure you can buy them through any dealer that has a aftermarket parts source.

9. cajuncutter

cajuncutter LawnSite Senior Member

PJ
    After getting the response from you about my carrier frame you might want to check with George to make sure it will fit his current one on his Shortcut. He currently has a 48 inch upper cut. Also on the gator blades, my gators for the 54 have to come from you guys. I contacted Gator direct and it apparently is a dealer item from you all. Are the 54 deck blades a specific size exclusive to Hustler only? I have tried other blades in the past and they do not fit the saddles properly. I got nervous and refuse to run them for fear of one coming off. If that 60 inch deck comes with the same type or size saddle you need to let George know the original number so it can be crossed to a different part number with gator.
    Caj

10. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

The deck assembly I have found for him includes the carrier assembly, that is how we sold them back then.
    As far as the Gator's go, I will double check for you, I know we are not getting them anymore for our Z's, I will check for the ShortCut's.

Pj