60 inch Lesco ZTR for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Rons Rightway Lawncare, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Rons Rightway Lawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

A friend of mine has a mower he used for a few years to mow his property, but he is going to hire me to start cutting it for him now and so he wants to sell his mower. It is a Lesco 60 inch ZTR, just like the one Envy has in his avatar, with a Kawasaki 25 horse engine and about 480 hours since new. Mower looks nice and in great condition. Asking 4250$

2. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

is there anyway you could get some pictures of it.I am less than 2hrs from you and looking another ZTR

3. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Maybe next week I could, but I don't have any right now. What would you like to know about it, it is not banged up or ragged out by any means. Give it a good bath and it will look like a brand new mower. It has less than 500 hours since new, the tires still have 3/4 thread left on them. If your two hours away you should just come to see it, I promiss you that if your looking for a good mower you won't be disappointed with this one.

4. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

if I had the spare time to come see it I would for sure.Shoot me some pictures when you get them then.Thanks alot

5. Rons Rightway Lawncare

The plan is when I have time, I am going to go to his house and pick up the mower... bring it home and change the oil and clean the mower.... grease all the fittings.... Sharpen blades.... Give it a complete going over.... and then take pictures and list it for sale at a higher price so I can make a few bucks for messing around with it. Price will likely be 300-500$ higher at that point. If you find time to come look at it in the meantime, I will get you directions to his place and meet you out there. If not, then look for a new thread for the mower with pictures in a week or two.

6. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

nah thats ok I will pass on the mower if the price is going up.Thanks anyways

7. Rons Rightway Lawncare

Figured that much.... If you were serious about it you would just hop in the car and come with cash and buy it, or negotiate the price if you weren't happy with it's condition. Instead you want to see pictures... Hell I could make the most beat up piece of junk equipment look brand new with 10$ worth of spray paint and a coating of Wd-40 over the whole machine. Pictures are about worthless when it comes down to it. Good luck

8. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

no there not pointless.I like to see what I am getting first.I work 6 10hr days right now and spend time with my family on Sunday.If I seen a picture of it and it looked good enough I could make a trip down.I sense a little attitude so pictures or not I will pass

9. dlgunn

dlgunn LawnSite Member

Would like to see pictures

10. dlgunn

dlgunn LawnSite Member

Is the mower still for sale?