60 lazer ultra cut

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by anj, Oct 8, 2007.

1. anj

anj LawnSite Member

i have noticed that i am getting uneven cut on properties that i have never had this problem before. i change the tires a few weeks ago because they were worn and i thought that would solve the issue but it has not i also have the mulching kit on it and was wondering if there was a issue with it. any help would be great.

2. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

Park it on an even concrete surface and check to make sure your deck is level. Also () check to make sure none of your blades are all level and not bent.

3. anj

anj LawnSite Member

Deck was unlevel. Cuts like it did when it was new now.

4. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

i still think the ultracut is the best deck they've ever built.

5. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I second that. I rather use my ultra cut lazer with 1500+hours than my triton with less than 300 hrs

6. Grasscutter07

Grasscutter07 LawnSite Member

I heard that there was a problem with the ultra cut pulleys not spinning at 18k rmp? some of them spin at 16k something how do you know if you have the 16K pulleys? Is there a recall?

7. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Grasscutter,

You had heard wrong. We did some pulley changes on the Triton to speed the blades up, but nothing with the UC deck.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Lenny

8. Grasscutter07

I had just bought the as model this year seems to do pretty good but would bog down a little notice that the throttle will not stay at full throttle sometimes other than that it is sweet I am looking to get 1 more 60" rider and a 48" wb any suggestions

9. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

What's holding you back from buying another 60" UltraCut? Also, what type of 48" walk-behind are you looking for? Hydro or belt-drive? Fixed or floating deck? 15, 17, or 19 horsepower? We have several options in the 48" size. Let me know if you want more information!

Casey

10. Grasscutter07

I think I was miss understood I am going to get another 60" just didnt know what type of 48" to get. DOn't know the difference between fixed or floating