60" Toro DIESEL Z-Master for trade...

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by ToroLandscaper, Mar 30, 2011.

1. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I am interested in trading my 60" Toro Diesel Toro Z-master with for a another 60-66" Hustler Super Z, Scag Turf Tiger, or Exmark (with at least a 27hp gas engine or another diesel if someone wants to trade)OR TWO Turf Tracer walkbehind (48", 52" or 60"). The mower has ~850 hours and is in great condition. There is nothing wrong with the mower and the only reason I am interested in trading is because of the dealer support. I just had the hydros serviced and went ahead and had the seals replaced, just for safe measure. Everything operates exactly how it is supposed to. The 23hp Kubota engine uses no oil and is very powerful and full of torque and sips fuel. I am the second owner of the machine and me and the previous owner are the only ones to operate the mower, so no employees bashing it. I am a one man operation and am extremely particular with maintenance and upkeep on all of my equipment.

Again, interested in trading for GAS OR DIESEL zero turn such as exmark, scag, hustler super z OR two Turf Tracer walk behinds. If gas zero turn, I would like slightly lower hours than mine, since its a diesel.

You can send me a PM on here, or call me at 865-274-1280.

Thanks!

Pictures are below:
    <br>
    [​IMG]
    <br>
    [​IMG]
    <br>

2. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

3. ToroLandscaper

Looking to change from Toro of the relations I have with the local Toro dealer compared to Hustler, Exmark and Scag.

I would prefer Hustler Super Z, because thats the dealer that I am used to dealing with. However, also interested Exmark and Scag.

4. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

If you would sell it outright, how much would you sell for?

5. ToroLandscaper

I am not really looking to sell it out right in all honesty. I would hate to let it go and not be able to find a mower that is what I am looking for, because it really is my favorite mower I have owned to date and if I don't get a trade out of it I will be okay with keeping the mower. I just really would prefer to switch dealers because of the dealer support.

6. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I sure wish you had a stand-on you were wanting to trade, because I have a 08 31/66 super z

7. ToroLandscaper

To the top!

Also, the mower has a striping kit.

8. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 60 inch super z 26 inch liquid cooled 550 hours I would trade
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. RABBITMAN11

RABBITMAN11 LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine has striping kit and flex forks
    Posted via Mobile Device