1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

61" ARTICULATOR New for 2006! See you at Louisville!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LASTEC, Sep 9, 2005.

LASTEC LawnSite Member

Lots of folks have been asking Lastec, why don't we build a 61" Articulator for the commercial market and also keep price point in mind? We have done just that! New for 2006 we will be unveiling our 61" ARTICULATOR! at the Louisville, KY show. I'm not going to show pictures of the unit on LawnSite until after the show, sorry. But i will list some of the features of this unit.

* 61" articulating deck (the only fully articulating mower on the commercial market.)
    * Inverted V deck (Will cut tall wet grass with less horse power, will reduce the need to re-cut at those times when the grass is over grown.)
    * ROPS Standard
    * Foot Controls (Steer the unit with your feet or hands!)
    * The DECK (With this deck you have the option to side dis-charge, rear-discharge, tru-mulch or side rear discharge combination. Nobody offers all that in the in the same deck and on top of all that it's the most accurate 61" rotary on the planet period!
    * A cup holder!!!
    *Same quality parts that are used in our world class golf course units!

Commercial cutters, Lawn mower dealers... You want a niche in your market? Tired of the rat race??

Cutters, cut your customers lawns with the same quality that the worlds best golf courses require.

Dealers, you want a product that sets you apart from the rest?

See us at Louisville and take a look at our line of ARTICULATORS!!!
    inside booth# 1801 Outside booth# 7428
    If you come by ask for me Shane White and i will give you a nice Articulator cap. you got to tell me your from LawnSite.
  2. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Can you post pics mate?

Sounds awesome!

LASTEC LawnSite Member

I really would like to post a pic, but i can't til after Oct 16, 2005

4. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

how much is this thing going to cost?

air or liquid cooled engine? diesel or EFI options?

LASTEC LawnSite Member

a air cooled carb unit at full MSRP is 10,500
    a EFI air cooled unit at full MSRP is 12,500

Diesel is on tap for next year.