61" Scag STHM results

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FrankenScagMachines, May 14, 2003.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

:D :cool:
    I actually think that third wheel streak looks kind of neat, gives the stripes more texture.

may14#40.jpg

2. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

:)

may14#41.jpg

3. That third wheel mark is obnoxiously evident, you should get the middle to lay over also so you don't have to see those varying lines.

A touche for Mike......

4. i`d have to agree with lgf ; a guy cut the cathloic school with one of those and it looks go awful, i`m glad i did`t buy one, i had a talk with wesley`s lawn about those a while ago and we agreed better to stay out of that with the other wheel. we`ren`t you gonna buy a toro z-master?

5. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

I agree Mike, although I kind of like it I am going to do something for a striper attachment..... here's another one. Got alittle carried away and they aren't very straight (look straighter in person). I guess the third wheel line kind of grows on ya.... I did another one with it that is a rough cut job every other week and it did 10x better than my other Scag or the Wheel Horse (20hp Onan and 48" deck) This was mowing flat out:

may14#48.jpg

6. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

CML the guy's wife decided he needed to keep it for now. But thats ok because this one is larger and was alot cheaper. Bout the same hours, about the same size engine, bigger deck, better on hills and other areas.

7. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

:)

may14#49.jpg