61'' turf tiger,sold to first reasonable offer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by P.Services, Apr 5, 2008.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

this mower needs about $300 dollars of parts and a few hours of work if your good with a wrench. the mower is not firring on one piston so i took it to the dealer and he said its the ignition trigger. its easy to replace. it also has a small crack in a plate on the back of the engine, the dealer told me it is a very common problem because the vibration of the exhaust does it. this is a little harder to fix because the engine has to be pulled to do it. or you could do one of two things the dealer suggested, 1) replace the engine for about $1200. 2) jb weld it and forget about it until the engine goes in another thousand hours and then replace. the last problem is a head bolt that the head broke off on, i was going take the head off and then weld a nut on it to get it out but the i was told to leave it. i could fix all three problems the right way in under a day with a few hundred bucks so think about it and YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO PAY FOR IT i am very ready to sell.

check my equipment link on pages 10 and 11 for more info and pics

22hp lc kawi
    1374 hours
    new hydro pumps ($1200)

buy the walker also and i will work with you even more

2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Start at a 1000

3. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Does that say its a 61 with a 22hp?

4. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

That was a common configuration until the 27 lq kawi came out.

5. P.Services

yes it has a 22hp on it, its actully ok until you get on a real steep hill or wet thick turf but for 85% of lawns it does just fine.

6. P.Services

if some one is starting out and wants a commercial mower at a steal of a deal just pm me what you want to pay!! the engine can be out and on a bench in less than 30min.

make an offer.

7. P.Services

go to this link and look at the third pic down, the one that is the back of the engine. look for the three bolt holes all in a line on top of each other. one set of three is to the left one is to the right. the crack is around the middle bolt hole on the right side. maybe that helps but either way its that whole pecice the shaft goes through that needs to be replaced.

http://cgi.ebay.com/22hp-Kawasaki-E...ryZ82240QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

8. Jimslawncareservice

from mn

what price do you have in mind

9. P.Services

any one need a good mower for cheap?

10. Jimslawncareservice

from mn

I asked you price you had in mind. Are you serious about selling it?