1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

61" Wright Stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dmk395, Jun 1, 2003.

1. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

Anyone have luck with them? I was wondering if the 23hp Kawi was powerful enough? I love the 52" with the 23hp, and am thinking of selling one, and then buying the 61".
  2. just grass

just grass LawnSite Member

i just demo one this past week and i was very impressed it had alot of speed and with my 168lbs it worked really well. the price they gave me 6700, i think i have it written down but not with me so dont quote me on it.

good luck
  3. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Got one 6123 kawie. I am more impressed every day i use it. 23 hp seems to get the job done, But I think now you can get a 25 kawie. More = better. I have only had it two weeks though. It aint no lazer though.I got mine real cheap one time deal.But for 6600 a Z turn rider lazer is a much better mower, TRUST me.(no charge for good advice)
  4. dmk395

dmk395 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ma

I would feel more comfortable with the 25 kawi also. Its funny how these debates go, my foreman has used every type of machine under the sun, and his favorite is the Stander, even though you have to stand!