'66 Chevy on a '06 Chevy Duramax!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by AmsoilPower, Jun 22, 2008.

1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Yesterday I agreed with 2 Brothers Custom Trucks to sponsor them in their efforts in building 9-time UFC Welterweight Champion Matt Hughes a custom truck. The truck is a '66 Chevy on a '06 Chevy chassis and Duramax turbo diesel. The truck will be presented to Matt on June 28th during the Midwest 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals held at Springfield, IL. All fluids including engine, tranny, front & rear diffs, transfer case, coolant and brake fluid will all be Amsoil. We will even have a Amsoil air filter on it as well. I am very excited about this event and wanted to share the info with you all.
    These guys go to the extreme in custom trucks. The July issue of Truckin' Magazine will have a personal truck of their fleet on the cover. The truck has just recently been sold.

Check out the link below to see the progress of the transformation of this awesome truck. I saw the truck myself yesterday and WOW.....it is sweet. The paint job is not seen in the pics, but check back in a couple weeks to see the end result after it has been presented to Matt. Enjoy!!!

http://www.2brotherscustomtrucks.com/MHBuild.htm

2. yard_smart

yard_smart LawnSite Senior Member

dude that is sweet

3. Ridin' Around

Ridin' Around LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome, we are going to try and make it East over to that show. Are you going to be around anytime over the weekend?

4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Now that is the COOLEST thing I have seen today...needed something like that to put me in a better mood...anyway...that is AWESOME. Only thing, I may have used a 73 instead, since I just like thsoe a little better, but that is still gonna be all kinds of bad ass!:):usflag:

5. AmsoilPower

Yes, I will have a booth under the 40' tent with 2 Brothers and next to where Matt Hughes will be signing autographs. Toyo tires will also be there with us. Stop by and look me up if you come out. Anyone, please stop by and visit if you come out.

6. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

Nice job, Like the Dodge myself

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Pretty neat, that duramax is really smashed up

8. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

That is alot of nice work.

9. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

what happened to the Dmax? looks like it got flipped over during a frontal collision.

10. AmsoilPower

Well, the Jamboree is over and Matt was presented his truck. Here is a picture of Matt and myself in front of the truck. If nothing else, now you can put a face with my name. The show was a success and look forward to the coming years.

MattHughes&Me.jpg