1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

6x10 Heavy duty trailer split gate $1000 OBO

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by PROMOWER08, Feb 5, 2010.

1. PROMOWER08

PROMOWER08 LawnSite Member

I have a Landscape/Lawn Care trailer. It is a 6x10 with 2' sides it has a split heavy duty gate made with square stock not angle, it has the quick latch system for the gates on each side and handles on each side. There are cargo hooks on each side front and back for strapping down anything. The tong is a drop tong so the trailer stays level and is also made with full Square stock not cheap angel iron. the hubs are in perfect condition always greased, lights work perfect, newer safety chains, the deck is treated wood and i think only one board has a crack in it other then the 1 board the trailer is solid and in perfect working condition. I just upgraded to a larger trailer only reason im selling. I am also looking for a 36/48 inch mower or any commercial equipment. email me anytime thanks
    aplckalamazoo@yahoo.com

DSCF2256.jpg

DSCF2257.jpg

2. PROMOWER08

bump to the top lol

3. PROMOWER08

bump bump bump

4. PROMOWER08

answered all pm's its a good trailer no bent rails no welding on it like perfect condition what y'all got to trade

5. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you want a western rider 2 seater go-kart and or a rockwell table saw with stand? I have been trying to get these out of the shop all winter.

6. PROMOWER08

thanks for asking, got an pics of anything?

7. JMLIDIAK

JMLIDIAK LawnSite Member

Trailer still for sale? If so would you mind e-mailing pics to jlidiak@aol.com Thanks.

8. PROMOWER08

pics sent to ya

9. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Whoops forgot the pics, yeah I can get you some if you are actually interested.

10. PROMOWER08

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD:clapping: