6x10 Utility Trailer For Sale!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Weberwitz, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Weberwitz

Weberwitz LawnSite Member

I am looking to sell my utility trailer. It is a 6x10 and has new tires and rims new axle and it has all new metal and it has been all rewired with new lights. The trailer has a fold down ramp in the back.Also has 4ft tall plywood sides that is great for putting brush into. The sides have been painted brown to protect the wood. Asking $750. I have more then that invested in this trailer. I am selling because i found a bigger trailer that i want to buy. Looking to get $750. This is a great trailer.

409268990_1418558695_0.jpg

2. Weberwitz

$700 need gone!

3. Weberwitz

New price $600 want it out of my yard!!!

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

what part of upstate? i'm in brewster, an hour north of new york city and prolly hour south of albany. do you have the paperwork for it?

5. Weberwitz

Skynard,

I am by Schenectady and I do have all of the paperwork for the registration. Please let me know if you are interested.

6. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

i am def interested. i have to try and convince my dad to go for it though. i'm not sure he'll want to travel and i'm not sure we can come up with the cash soon enough. any chance of getting more pictures of the trailer? what size ball does it take? which wire connector does it have? how many lugs are the axels?

7. Weberwitz

i can try to get some more pictures in the next few days it is out front of my friends house for sale right now too. It is a 2" ball and has the 4 wire connector and the axles has 5 lugs and i have 2 brand new tires and wheels and 2 spare tires on wheels that are in good shape also. let me know when and if you want to come look at it. I will be gone next thursday july 9th to sunday july 19th. So if you want to come before then let me know thanks

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic

more pics will def help me try to swing my dad's decision.

9. Weberwitz

i will try to take some in the next fews days and post them by the weekend if it doesnt sell before then

10. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD LawnSite Fanatic