6x12 enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by BufalinoLand, Jan 22, 2004.

1. BufalinoLand

BufalinoLand LawnSite Senior Member

Im in need of most likely a new 6x12 trailer enclosed. I live in Edinboro PA 16412. Im looking at 2000 plus around here. anyone get em cheaper.

thanks Joe

2. CNE

CNE LawnSite Member

If you find one under $2000-$2500, it will not be heavy enough construction for what you are going to do with it. My Father-in-law started a pressure washing business this past summer and bought a 6x12 enclosed single axle Haulmark with barn style doors (no ramp) and a 36" side door, roof vents, interior lights, 16 inch center studs (a necessity for lawn equipment) stone guard around the front, and brakes. It was a tad over $3,000. Spend the extra money and get something that will hold up for you. You may look into buying used.

3. greenback

greenback LawnSite Member
    from L.I.

i am buying a 6x12 in penn. for 2100. they are constructed the same way as the trailers by me only they cost 4000. typical new york prices i guess. 3/4" walls, lights, reinforced ramp door, stone guard, side door, extra height inside, 2004 haulmark

4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

check the equipment forum "Lawn Service Equipment"

5. medimac

medimac LawnSite Member

Greenback, I bought the same trailer 6x12 2004 model for 2100 at the Haulmark factory store in McAdoo Pa. I went through a dealer off the internet who set it up. I paid the 2100 with a certified bank check at the factory store. A week later the dealer sent me the notorized paperwork. The only thing was I had to drive 160 miles to pick it up. It was well worth the 2 1/2 hour drive since the same trailer around here was going for 2800.

6. greenback

from L.I.

i am driving to mcadoo from long island, 3 1/2 hours. better than 4000 dollars. BOBBY JACKS baby.

7. BufalinoLand

BufalinoLand LawnSite Senior Member

Medimac,

what site did you order that from. I need to drive there too. 2500 + around Erie, PA

Thanks Joe

8. greenback

from L.I.

give bobby jacks a call, go to ebay and type in 6x12 trailer. click on the item thta has a price os 2095 or 2150, look for bobby jacks in the description. it will be located in iowa but just tell them you will pick it up in mcadoo. the number is 1-319-372-i forget the rest. check it out.

9. Metro Lawn

Gotta move it.. new one coming this weekend... first $1700 takes it...

10. Metro Lawn

US Cargo 6x12