6X14 Enclosed Trailer & Hustler Super Mini Z For Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by curt96ws6, Jan 28, 2007.

1. curt96ws6

curt96ws6 LawnSite Member

I just retired from the Army and purchased everything to start a lawn business. I was knee deep into getting my business started when I was made a very generous job offer from a major construction equipment manufactuer. Needless to say, the offer is too good to pass up. I think it would be better to sell the equipment rather than letting it sit around. Here is what I have for sale

2007 6X14 Cargo South Enclosed trailer w/ramp and 32" curb side door. The trailer is white with fastenless sides and no manufactuer decals. I had two flow through side vents installed instead of the roof vent. It also has the 12 volt dome light a spare tire. I just mounted a Green Touch trimer rack, Green Touch hedge trimmer rack and 2 each Green Touch blower racks. The racks are mounted so they can be easily removed if need be. I just got the trailer last week, so it hasn't been registered yet. I have the Manufactuer Certificate of Origin, so you would be the first registered owner. I'm asking $3,100.00 obo.

Hustler 44" Super Mini Z 23 hp Kawasaki (927269). I bought it with 1.5 hours on it and now it has 2.4 hours on it. I never engaged the mower deck. It comes with the mulch kit and flex forks installed. I have the dischage chute and original forks that go with it. I'm asking $7,500.00 obo

I also have QuickBooks Pro 2007 brand new in the factory sealed box that I will sell for $175.00 shipped.

The equipment is located in Richmond Hill, GA 31324. I will be happy to email pics upon request.

Thanks,
    Curt

2. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

I doubt you'll get what your asking (warranty on mower won't transfer to new buyer so that will be a big down fall) but never the less I wish you good luck. Try putting some pics up here and maybe that will help.

3. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

$2800 hundred for the trailer, and I can possible pick up this weekend.....

4. curt96ws6

Would you be willing to split the difference and do $2950? Let me know what you would like to do, the trailer is ready for pick up at anytime.

Thanks,
    Curt

5. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Can you send me a pic of the trailer to turfscape at charter dot net ???

6. curt96ws6

pics sent.

Thanks,
    Curt

7. tjsquickcuts

tjsquickcuts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Atlanta

If possible, post some pictures....And does spliting the difference also means spliting the trip? Sounds like a good deal, just need to see some pics before I make a trip to see it and possibly take it home....thanks....

8. Burch's Lawn Care  LLC

Burch's Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Member

please send some pics to hollywood524 at gmail dot com

9. curt96ws6

Hollywood524-pics sent.

tjsquickcuts-I wasn't able to post pics. Send me your email and I will send you some pics.

Thanks,
    Curt

10. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I need a dual axle. Thanks for the pics though.

!1dudejake!1.JPG