1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

70 degrees

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Richard Martin, Mar 24, 2001.

1. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

When was the last time anyone saw a 70 degree temp? We haven't seen 70 since Nov. 4.
  2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Today, Yesterday, the day before...nice Texas weather...we even hit 80 today.
  3. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

7pm @72°
  4. lee b

lee b LawnSite Fanatic

Off and on for several weeks. Got to 80 today, mowed all day and got sunburnt pretty bad. Gotta remember the sunscreen.
  5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

6:36 PM, 72 degrees here

Inside that is, 25 degrees outside. :(

Supposed to get down to 15 tonight, I'm ready for summer. This cold weather sucks. It was in the upper 50's the last 3 days, but today it never got above freezing. :(
  6. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

This is the coldest march I can remeber for a while! last year at this time I was already mowing.... this year the grass is still dormant!
  7. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

;-> ..... ^5
  8. skyphoto

skyphoto LawnSite Member

Hit 70 degrees 2 days in a row last week for the first time this year but not for to long.....Back down to mid 40s today...Saw a Guy in a parka and stocking cap out mowing his yard today though.. Looks sorta funny....
  9. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

In the 70s here yesterday in SC. But the temps have been fluctuating all month slowing the warm season grasses
  10. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

last september. looking forward to seeing 70 degrees in a few weeks. cold and 25 out right now