72" strip kit ?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Troy Landry, Jul 24, 2002.

1. Troy Landry

Troy Landry LawnSite Member

I see that exmark makes a strip kit for their 72 inch deck,Im wondering how these kits work because the deck is a foot wider than the wheels ? Need some info and feed back before I buy one.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Troy,

All of the feedback we've received has been excellant. It doesn't appear that the the wider deck vs. the track width effects the striping ability of the Lazer at all.

Thanks

Terry

3. REO

REO Guest

Troy,

This property was mowed and striped with a LQ 27 hp 72" with the Striper on it. You can judge for yourself.

Rick

4. REO

REO Guest

Troy,

Sorry about the picture that never was. I suppose that on this forum ( eXmark's ) that you can't post a picture. Not sure about that. However, I will be glad to send you a picture of that results of using a 72" striper if you email me at: Ricks@blazenet.net

Rick

5. eXmark

REO,

I don't know of any reason why you can't post pictures over here. Heck I've even done it once myself sort of. Dustin really did it for me and I wasn't paying attention to what he did. If I could figure out how he did it we might even post some more.

Post away and follow the rules set forth by Lawnsite and as far as I know you should be in good shape.

Thanks

Terry

6. REO

REO Guest

Troy,

Let's try this picture again and see what happens.

Rick

p1010001.jpg

7. eXmark

REO:

I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of lightening up your picture. I think you'll be pleased with the results :D .

See what you think,

Dustin
    Exmark Customer Support

p1010001.jpg

8. Troy Landry

Troy Landry LawnSite Member

THANKS GUYS, I'LL TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND ORDER ONE.
    HAVE A GREAT SUMMER !!