73 degrees today... still not fired up

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Envy Lawn Service, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Usually a nice warm day like today gets me all fired up and reving to go....
    Warm temps early on usually give me a jump start, but not today.

I don't know if I am savoring the time off and being thankful for a nice day of my own, or if I'm lacking motivation this year.

Anyone else not have it in gear already?

2. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

I'm lacking the motivation to continually sit on my azz and do more pricing, and to go work in the unheated garage that is hovering around 20 degrees right now.

No though, I'm not lacking the motivation to gitty-up an go!

3. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

Oh, man, 73 sounds great. I can't wait for the weather to turn up here in Michigan. I'm ready to get back out there and start making some money. I will also enjoy just being outside again and having a nice tan! :dancing:

4. Rev. Crabgrass

Rev. Crabgrass LawnSite Member

Weather like this makes me want to play Golf not work. Envy you are right, it is a beautiful day here in NC. Rest of the week should be nice too.

REV.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I'm ready and raring to go:waving:

6. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

yeah, Rod, I bet you can't wait to start barking orders, playing golf, and sipping margaritas :clapping:

7. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

We will pay for this before spring really arrives though I bet.
    Especially since we have not had a 'real' winter this year anyways.

I used to run a full schedule of things to do in March. But I stopped that a few years back. Reason being is that I have always hated the March weather here. The swing back and forth and the cold-cold windy days we have. I hate the cold wind. Last thing I want to do is be forced to get out and work in it. But sometimes I do think I might ought to get back to working more in March.

8. moonjunespoon

moonjunespoon LawnSite Member
    from texas

It's about 80 here in Austin TX and I much rather be on some nice trails on my atv.

9. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

84 here today, 86 is the record high, Normal is mid 50's

10. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Cold? How about -5F with -20F windchill for the past few nights here. Currently sunny and warm @ +20F. (and this is normal for this time of year)