7x12 trailer....do I buy it?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by apowell18, Apr 19, 2007.

1. apowell18

apowell18 LawnSite Member

Need some help...not really, just reassurance...I have the chance to purchase a 7 X 12 double axle trailer with full braking system (open)...I can get it for $750...I think it's a steal...I currently don't have a trailer and have been using my truck to haul everything. I've already had to rent a trailer twice this year. I don't really NEED one, but there have been times, and will be more, that I will need it...thoughts????

P4180055.jpg

2. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats a nice trailer.. Get it before its gone..

3. statman

statman LawnSite Senior Member

I got a brand new 5x10 single axle about 5 years ago for cost and it was $825. Sounds like a good buy.

4. TriPLandscaping

TriPLandscaping LawnSite Member

Very good deal. You better jump on that deal before its gone. Im sellin my 6.5x12 no brakes. single axle for the same price. That trailer looks tough as hell. Good luck

5. apowell18

apowell18 LawnSite Member

He's not selling it...I have been doing some side work for him and mentioned how much I like the trailer and asked him how much...He wants 1000, but we agreed to call it square on the work I just completed...so only 750 out of pocket for me, plus 1/2 day of work. Just have to convince the wife.

by the way...I didn't get the measurements on it before I left...do any of you know the total width and length of a 7X12??? I can go by and measure but thought someone would know...thanks fellas

6. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Your getting a very good deal on the trailer

7. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

If you dont get it now you will be paying more later. :waving: