7x16 Enclosed Trailer Setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Davids Lawncare, Feb 19, 2013.

1. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

That's making me think twice about buying a 7x16 and buying at least 8' wide, how wide is the deck of your ZTR? It doesn't look like the mower would fit you had a bagger system installed.

2. ygim

ygim LawnSite Senior Member

That is a very neat setup. I like it alot very cool.

3. Schrock Lawns

Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Are you in Virginia?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Davids Lawncare

Davids Lawncare LawnSite Member

It's a 60 inch deck . A side bagging system would definitely not work. I am in Virginia.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. mlavin73

mlavin73 LawnSite Member

What are the brackets sticking out in front of the back pack blowers? Seems like something I would catch my back on when going in and out of a trailer.

6. Davids Lawncare

Davids Lawncare LawnSite Member

They are Xtreme racks that are ajustable to fit any size blower. They do stick out quite a bit but they dont get in the way at all. I guess you could just just cut them off even once you get you blower ajusted to them. I believe there are blowers out there that are just that about that wide, for when ever you decide to upgrade them ....

7. CowboysLawnCareDelaware

CowboysLawnCareDelaware LawnSite Senior Member
    from DE

Are you sure that it's a 7x16, it only looks 6' wide to me. You may want to measure.

-Michael

8. sticklelm

sticklelm LawnSite Senior Member

what kind of gas/fuel mileage do you get with that izuzu truck pulling the trailer fully loaded?

9. waters lawn care

waters lawn care LawnSite Member
    from alabama

Defiantly go with 8'wide and no shorter than 16' mine is a 8x16 with two ztr and one with clam shell bagger and power head it very tight.

10. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm going to agree with you on that until I see a measurement.
    Posted via Mobile Device