8 Lug American Racing Wheels

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by firstclasslawncareandplow, Jan 26, 2007.

1. firstclasslawncareandplow

firstclasslawncareandplow LawnSite Member

I have 4 American racing wheels. They were on my truck for about 5 months (last summer) They have never seen salt, winter, mud, or even a dirt road. They are sitting in my family room right now and looking at the face, there isn't even a scratch on the face. They appear to be brand new. They are 18x9 8 lug (off a chevy, but should fit dodge, and older fords) ITS YOUR JOB TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY FIT YOUR TRUCK. Belle and discount are selling these for $275 a piece right now. I am wiling to let them go for 215 a piece. Buyer to pay shipping or arrange for local pickup. I am selling them just because i get bored with the same look. If i sell them, i will be getting something different. Don't bother making ridiculous offers because i will just keep them. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS (i'm not on here that much)

wheel.jpg

2. Do they tires mounted currently? What is your asking price?

3. firstclasslawncareandplow

No, The tires were removed because of a warranty issue. (one wouldn't balance). I would like $860 plus shipping (or pickup) for the four. These are CHROME, not polished alum~

4. firstclasslawncareandplow

Heres the only pic i have with them on my truck!

rims.jpg

5. The tire or wheel would not balance?

6. firstclasslawncareandplow

The TIRE Wouldn't balance. They switched the two back tires (took them off the wheels) and the problem was transfered to the other wheel, so the wheels are fine! I just called today. Belle said 250 a piece for these and they are backordered for 6-8 weeks. Discount said 325 a piece and they have them now!

The other prices that i quoted were how much they were when i bought them!

7. firstclasslawncareandplow

ps, if you want some actually pics i can take some. The wheels are in my family room right now!