8 new accts with 1 bid

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Pro-Scapes, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

The Lord has blessed us today!!!

Put in a bid yesterday afternoon for 7 small apartment complexes. Most will take under an hour. Some will take more. I bid really high on 1 and didnt get that so I got 6 of the 7 but the guy threw in 2 more houses he owns.

The key to it all wasnt being the low bidder. It was having a nice neat easy to read detailed bid and I had to throw 10% off to get the entire deal. This guy is building 3 more complexes and some more houses and said I will get all the rest. Contract gets signed in the morning for the 8 now. Prices range from 40.50 per cut to 80 per cut EOW so I feel alot better about this season.

Nicest thing is they are all within about a sq mile of eachother which is like unheard of living in the country. 450 will make a nice days work for me :cool2: Just wanted to share my excitement with ya'll. :waving:
  2. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

3. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

thanks. Hope Tropical storm arleen doestn keep me from getting em done this week!
  4. Jonce

Jonce LawnSite Member
    from MN

Good job! You have to love the travel time between each complex :) $450 for one days of worth of work, that would be nice.

Just out of curiousity, what does your bid "details" include? Do you describe how high you cut, what you will edge, what day you will perform the work, etc.?