Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by SodKing, Sep 21, 2006.

1. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Yup! I'm tired. Just finished treating 850,000....started at 7:00 done at 3:00

Paycheck was good though :)

2. Rob Spread & Spray

Rob Spread & Spray LawnSite Member

I have some big accounts like that. 20-30 acres. Luckily they are just weed control only. Usually 1 app deals. Great money. I just back off the price of fert from my price of the job.

What are you applying with?

3. SodKing

Kubota B7800 with a 500# Sitrex spreader for the granular fertilizer and I did some spot weed control with a 50gal Hardie 12' boom.

4. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Hey sodking, are those sitrex spreaders sweet or what? I have the fs 150 & i really like it, very easy to set pattern & rate. I had the landpride fs 700, before the sitrex, it was a nightmare!

5. SodKing

The only thing I didn't like about the Sitrex was that funky elbowed agitator. It self destructed. But once that was off and down to only the two wings at the bottom (before the knuckle) it worked like a charm...They are light, well built from Italy, I told my wife it was the Ferrari of spreaders!

6. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

yo sod king i have a 40'' aerovater that will fit that Kubota B7800 if interested.