9$ a hour certified applicator in maryland

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by aaronmg, Jan 13, 2013.

1. aaronmg

aaronmg LawnSite Senior Member

I am employed by one of the bigger if not the biggest lawncare/fertilizer company in western maryland....My employer grosses around 250-300k.. A fert/squirt company... Around 550 customers.... The owner and myself are the only employees... He's gonna tell me the next pay raise will be around 9.50 a hour. i'm working for him this year at that rate then its game over for this farce of a job.... what next? 110k capital to work with I have... a man must start slow at first and be smart about growth.. a man must not lowball and grow at a rapid speed?

2. aaronmg

bump... i could sit here and boo hoo over my situation....anyone hear of deep creek here in md?

3. aaronmg

50% 60% new company here... i think 30$ referall will get this small community talking!!!!

4. aaronmg

swanton,md less than 10 miles away from here...she has a very operatic voice.... not a official on the the subect....

5. aaronmg

miss ny got the pitty vote for miss usa from hurricane sandy!!!!

6. ef200098

ef200098 LawnSite Member

Your making 9.50 because nobody can understand what the hell you are talking about.

7. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

i'd look for a new job!

8. BrunoT

BrunoT LawnSite Senior Member

I'm curious why someone would reply half a dozen times to himself, thinking others want to read that?

9. aaronmg

Sunday mornings are tough for me... sorry for the blithering and blathering that morning... yes I made no sense... midlife crisis... Anyone wanna talk Ferris vs exmark vs your fave brand?

10. aaronmg

BrunoT
    LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ef200098
    Your making 9.50 because nobody can understand what the hell you are talking about.
    I'm curious why someone would reply half a dozen times to himself, thinking others want to read that?

Well, I'm curious why your curious?