1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

9 Mowers and Only $78,000 Gross for Maint..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Fareway Lawncare, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Fareway Lawncare

Fareway Lawncare LawnSite Silver Member
    from Canada

2. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

But if you read the website.....they service over 8000 homes a year with that equipment.....BULL!

78,000 divided by 8000 is.....drumroll please......a WHOPPING $9.75 per house......MAN WHAT A LOWBALLER.....LOL
  3. danslawncare

danslawncare LawnSite Member

When i saw that ad i knew it was so fony!! e-bay has had probs. with fake sellers. This is deffinatly one of them. there is no way they make that much with that crappy equipment. If i could make that much doing that little i'd drop out of school!!! :rolleyes:
  4. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

I like this one in the ad: "5356-7800 yards last year." What.... they don't know exactly how many they did last year? That's only a 2444 spread. I guess close only counts in lawn darts and "A" bombs.... huh.
  5. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I like how he calls Bunton and Snapper belt drives "top of the line". To what line is he refering? Some idiot will buy it.
  6. ZaK18

ZaK18 LawnSite Member

Looks like that business has been around for awhile. There have been 265 views on his website. :dizzy:
  7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic