1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

95 Isuzu NPR diesel 16 ft box lawn truck, southern IL

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by agent walker, Jun 25, 2011.

1. agent walker

agent walker LawnSite Senior Member

I'm considering selling a 95 isuzu npr box truck with 4cyl turbo diesel engine and 16ft box. I use it as a lawn care truck to haul my mowers, but I'm considering going to a truck and trailer, as I'm getting into more landscaping and need a bigger rig. You can squeeze 3 mowers in, but its plenty tight. The truck will turn on a dime and give 5 cents change, so it's real nice in small towns. It has 314,000 miles. It is a 5 speed manual and I recently changed the oil with mobile 1 synthetic. It has a new Alternator and vacuum pump ($300) and new slave clutch cylinder and ac idler tensioner and belt. The ac does work, but it's not very cold. There is a electrically operated hydralic motor to raise and lower the ramp, very nice! Items inside are not included. The transmission housing is cracked, which I understand is a common problem. It's been that way for at least 10 yrs and never been an issue. Make an offer if your interested.If i cant get enough for it, I'll just keep it as backup rig.

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0168.jpg

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

2. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

74 incher, damn

3. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

You state a selling price first.

4. agent walker

Yea I have two of them. Im serious about cutting grass! Asking $5800
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TurnerLawnService

TurnerLawnService LawnSite Member

I am very interested and I am located in far western kentucky, probably not too far away from you, if you would please pm me your number so i can call you and possibly come take a look

6. agent walker

ok. I just spent 6-700 $ on it. Replaced the exhaust manifold because it was cracked, and 2 of the bolts had come out and some of the others twisted off, so it was a bit of labor. Also had the valves set . Replaced the kingpins and thrust bearings on the front end, that was over $200, and had the starter rebuilt a month ago. Also put some good used tires on it.

7. agent walker

oh and the ac works too. theres a filter that was all dirty but cleaned it out and it works a lot better

8. agent walker

first $5000 takes it

9. dieseltech

dieseltech LawnSite Senior Member

Holy mower deck!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. agent walker

got 2 of them