$ 9500.00 decision NEED HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Biggie3388, Mar 11, 2014.

1. scag2015

scag2015 LawnSite Bronze Member

I blow of my equipment every time, and will wipe down probably around once a week:)
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. jeeperscrow

jeeperscrow LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, I have the step on mine and always use it. Still amazing to me how the deck doesn't move when I step on it. I'm used to the little homeowner zero turns where the whole deck would tip if you barely touch it!

I'm quickly learning to stay away from things with the mower, not only to not scuff it up, but also to not damage things. That was another thing that took a little getting used to! This mower will just run through things. I learned my lesson quickly about that when I busted right through a wooden fence (trying to turn around slowly in reverse of all things). Thankfully it was an old fence the homeowner doesn't care about, glad I learned the lesson there rather than running over a brand new fence :hammerhead:

3. Biggie3388

Biggie3388 LawnSite Member
    from N/a

THROWING a new twist to my maddness trying to decide on which zero turn mower.

Has anyone had or heard anything regarding the wright ZTO mowers, drove one today and was very impressed but I wanted to see what the experts think of these mowers?

Thank you

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Do a search here. Lots of info.

5. Biggie3388

from N/a

I have and could not find much on the wright zto zero turn?

6. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

No, I thought you just meant the wright stander. There are some posts about the zero turn though. I just read some not long ago searching for something else.

7. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

Scag!!! I have recently cut lawns and fields that were 18-24" tall, wet, right after rain, you name it...in 2 passes it is striped with no clumps or windrows whatsoever. I am continually amazed by the amount of grass a Scag deck can cut and discharge evenly.

8. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

Customer lawn that is 1.6 acres and the thickest, overgrown grass I have ever seen. 2 passes with a V-Ride.

photo10.jpg

9. Biggie3388

from N/a

Are u bagging ?