97 Isuzu NPR diesel flatbed

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by kc2006, Aug 5, 2011.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 97 Isuzu NPR diesel/automatic for sale. It has a 13' long 8' wide flat bed on it, I was going to build a lawn truck with it but am going a different way with the business. The flat bed is complete and has a treated wood floor. The truck it self has a very clean chassis, it was a road line paint truck before so it never saw winter use. The tranny is newer, and it's had some front end work done, the front end is tight but will need an alignment and new front tires. Also has a small crack in the windshield. Body is in good shape too, has some small pits on the front where stones would hit and chip the paint but other than that it's spot less. Interior is used, but not horrible, it was a work truck all its life. 5500 obo, located in Youngstown Ohio.

I also have metal to do a 4' dovetail with a 5' ramp and enough 2"x2" square tube to make a railing for the sides, we can work a price out on it all if you want it too.

2. DaveWB

DaveWB LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE WI

How many miles are on it.
  3. kc2006

204,000. Just broken in
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. kc2006

PM me with offers.
  5. kc2006

4000obo just need to get it out of the driveway, buying a second plow truck and have no room
  6. pgrzes

pgrzes LawnSite Member

Whats the gross gvw, frt and rear gvw? Is it road worthy to Pa. would you meet half way? Air? Some interior pics?

7. kc2006

I'll get the axle gvw's tomorrow. Has air but I don't think it works, Ive never even turned it on. The front tires are pretty crappy, a local tire dealer has 10 ply general brand tires for 125 mounted, if I threw fronts on it I'd drive it anywhere. But id only be up for driving a couple hrs. I'm busy with this stupid wedding thing I have coming up in a month. In other words im being drug around every spare min.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. WestGaPineStraw

WestGaPineStraw LawnSite Senior Member

Tires are are 16", gvw is 14500 lbs
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. kc2006

Actually gvw is 12k lbs
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. jay12

jay12 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

Im not that familiar with them what exactly is the motor/trans set up
    And what is the cash price with the steel for the dove tail?