99 f250 with ez-dumper insert pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by CrewCutEnterprises, Sep 6, 2004.

1. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

Here are some pics..

2295.00 installed in delaware... four acre trailer sales

dump.JPG

2. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Enjoy it no moe unloading yor truck at the dump now you can even deliver mulch. In thespring all I do is deliver mulch to he houses and offices and my guys install it one property after another. Great item it will saveyou a ton of time and energy

3. greenedge

greenedge LawnSite Member

Very nice! Looks very sturdy!

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Do you have any pics with the dump down? I would like to see how it looks that way.

5. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

About how much does the dump weigh?, and how much will it dump?

6. gogetter

gogetter Banned

http://www.ez-dumper.com/

7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

8. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

looks neat but I get free delivery on pretty much all my mulch. Hopefully it comes in handy for some other things

9. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck there makes the job easy.I love mine and aslo the fact that it has a heache rack and cabover

10. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member

I'm looking into a EZ dumper like the one in the picture in the back of the Ford. I wanted to know what you guys thought of them? Do you feel for the price and what it can do its worth it, and what have you guys used yours for as far as the weight and how much you where able to load into them. And also have you felt that they change the ride of the truck when you have nothing but the dumper in the back because of the dry weight of the dumper?