99 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 35,000 Miles!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by rscritch, Jan 17, 2008.

1. rscritch

rscritch LawnSite Member

Ok here is my 99 ford f-350 Crew cab its a gas v8 auto swb it has a 10' flatbed with 3+ foot sides and shorter barn doors on back, its got a hitch. it runs and drives exclent you could drive it any where. Great truck for the money. now the body is dinged and dented. I am asking $11,000 obo with the body work done and new paint you pick the color, or you can take it like it is for $8500obo
    I will put up some pics when i get home from work, you can call me at 309-287-6294 with any questions its located in bloomington, IL 61701. I would consider delevery. Im selling it because i ran into some attourney and survaying fees while rezoning a piece of property and its winter so ive got to sell something. Thanks
    Ryan

2. rscritch

rscritch LawnSite Member

oh and i am all was up for an interesting trade.

3. mikecaldwell1204

mikecaldwell1204 LawnSite Member

Post some pics sounds like a good deal.

4. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Is it a 4x4? Post up some pics, I may be interested...

5. tojay22

tojay22 LawnSite Member

i talked to him when he put it on. its a 2WD. and the dings are in the 4 doors.

6. KS_Grasscutter

Ah crap I need a single cab and 4x4...

7. rscritch

rscritch LawnSite Member

yes the truck is 2 wheel drive and the dents are in all of the doors. ive been rather shocked at the response, ill have pictures when i get home around 9 for thouse of you that will still be around thanks
    Ryan

8. KS_Grasscutter

How did the doors get so dinted up?

9. rscritch

rscritch LawnSite Member

I dont know i bought the truck like this with no bed on it. i put my flat bed on it and sides and since they are tall red sides i didnt think it looked all that bad so i was using it as a work truck. mechanicaly you cant beat it which was why i got it, i can deal with dents but not the other things.

10. rscritch

rscritch LawnSite Member

i had no idea how hard it was to post pics how do you do it?