1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

$99 House Wash

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by wildstarblazer, May 13, 2012.

1. BrettT

BrettT LawnSite Member

They are around here in VA as well, from 99.00 - 179.00. I haven't called one but a customers informed me that they did a house next to hers. Backed in the driveway, ran around with a pressure washer wand and were gone in under an hour. Sounds like "they usually go around and spray cold water on the house real quick and that's it."

2. lawnguy423

lawnguy423 LawnSite Member

I have a question about a price that low. Where I live is coal country and some small towns have them driving through town all day. Most of the houses are 20 feet wide and 2 story. White houes are now black dusted. I would think that in this situation $99 a wash coul be worth it. A set up with a big tank about 500 gallons so you don't have to connect to a water line. Drive up and it should take about 30-60 minutes a house. The siding around here on houses like this are vinal.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Doug Rucker

Doug Rucker LawnSite Member

So true Jay, I don;t even start the truck up for anything under $125.00 and that's within 5-10 minutes of the shop.