A 14 year old's work and equipment.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Exmarkboy13, May 5, 2012.

1. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks I'll let them know. I'm gonna pick up blades for my 90's this week, and when he officially signs, I'll start cleaning up some of the hills if I have time
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Exmarkboy13

Posted via Mobile Device

3. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

nice thread dude some nice striping done on those accounts. i just need winter over to get my scag in the grass and $$$ in my pocket after all the repairs

4. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Are you logging any of that property or when you say "clear" you mean low hanging fruit, 4" inch & below saplings? Like many other say most customers wouldn't spring for that but i'm glad for you they did. Nice pice of coin.

5. Exmarkboy13

Thanks alot. Congratualtions on your mower!! Get yourself a good grease gun if you dont have one yet. I have a snap on and a lincon. i think the lincon was 60 dollars or so. well worth it.

6. Exmarkboy13

No logging, mostly thinning out a lot of the stuff along the stream side. He did call me and say he only wants me to do half of the property, not the full thing as originally arranged, but its still a nice sized job.

7. Scagman 48

Thanks man! yeah it was a habit i formed with the old mowers in my fleet i would grease them and sharpen blades at the end of every week. ive gone through so much grease and pb blaster that i deserve a medal :laugh:

8. Exmarkboy13

dont over grease. belive it or not, too much grease is worse than just leaving it be. dont take this the wrong way, but 7 lawns is nothing. the grease isnt gonna go anywhere (unless you have blown seals). you should be greasing every 50-100 hours depending on the mfg.

9. Scagman 48

The lawns i cut are 1-5 acres and u would be surprised how much grease my two other mowers ate up on a average week. Even my dad was laughing and he said thats not normal. With the scag i plan on changing the oil every 50 hours as well as greasing the 2000 grease points.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, nice work! I am around your age too.