A 14 year old's work and equipment.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Exmarkboy13, May 5, 2012.

1. daniel1015

daniel1015 LawnSite Member

Hey looks good. How do you get the walk behind around? Did you buy that brand new?
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. AkRowdyA78

AkRowdyA78 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks pretty damn good. How do you like your echo edger? How often do you change the blade? I am thinking about picking one up when I get my tax return.

3. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks. Im getting a 5x8 to pull behind the craftsman. It has like 80 hours on it and i got it for 2500 plus the proslide xt, bagger, and delivery!

4. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks. Its a good lightweight edger for weekly maintenance. Very hard for over grown edges and I do not use it to edge beds. I go through 2 blades a week, but will be switching over to the stihl blades. Overall its pretty good.

5. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

does look good, the stripes are on point. at 14 i was still riding bikes with a bunch of other kids, i wish my mind was on what i do now 14 years ago. how many lawns you have so far?

6. joel29m

joel29m LawnSite Senior Member

my bad i know how many you have....

7. vinnieobrien

vinnieobrien LawnSite Member

hey man everythings looking good, keep it up and when you turn 18 youll be very well off.

8. brc1989

brc1989 LawnSite Member

Impressive, I remember cutting the grass for like 10 elderly people in my old trailer park when I was eleven years old. Now I'm working for the third largest landscaping company in the U.S.

9. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

Looks pretty darn good to me. My only suggestion is you might want to retire the blown-out jeans...your work looks pro and it's the only thing keeping you from looking pro too. I hope you're charging accordingly because the quality of your work is well beyond what "little Johnny from up the road" typically provides.

10. vinnieobrien

vinnieobrien LawnSite Member

You just got to start somewhere.
    Posted via Mobile Device