1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

A 14 year old's work and equipment.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Exmarkboy13, May 5, 2012.

1. Doohboy24

Doohboy24 LawnSite Member

Damn i could learn quite a few things from you. Loved the little tow behind trailer with your strings and push mower on it. Absolutely Genius.
  2. TigerPops

TigerPops LawnSite Member

3. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks alot everyone. Ill post more pics soon.
  4. HoosierLand&Lawn

HoosierLand&Lawn LawnSite Member

Really nice work man! It's good to see young, motivated young men!
  5. nnusskern

nnusskern LawnSite Member

Good work. Im 15 and have 3 weekly maintenance customers. Was wondering how many you have?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. Burnie

Burnie LawnSite Member

New here, But I will say "I Am Impressed", Wish ALL 14 year old had there head screwed on straight like you do, it would be a lot better world. Keep us the Awesome Work, and good luck in the future. Burnie
  7. Excellent work! Great to see a someone your age motivated and doing something other than playing Xbox. Very impressive.
  8. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

Knock Knock... Anyone home?????
  9. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys. Its been awhile. Unfortunately, I havent taken to many pictures this year, and we are pretty much done for this season, but heres afew basic mowing pics from this season. Most of these were before edging mind you. We laid about 120 yards of material this year, and cleared 30 acres of r.o.w and brush as well. Had a great year and will get you guys some better pic action next season. Best of luck

Massimo A

photo 5.jpg

image copy 2.jpg

image copy 3.jpg

image copy.jpg

10. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

You must be Italian, your fam from the old country? Work looks crisp and like you take pride in it... Like a true Italian.