A All Animal Control in SW MO

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jjfurs, Feb 13, 2009.

1. jjfurs

jjfurs LawnSite Member

Hello all, I own/operate a wildlife control franchise in the southwest missouri area and service springfield, joplin, and branson. Our specialty is mole control. Use of poisons and chemicals is no good for moles, many people try to kill the grubs when the mole is after the earthworm 85 percent of the time. Can't sell earthworm control very easily. We guarantee catches of moles, over 8,000 caught in 7 years. our website for our area is WeTrapMoles.com Would love to have some lawn care guys to refer to for clients that need to "patch" up their lawn after we have removed the animals that tore it up.

I am Joshua Jones, Owner

2. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I wish you were in Jersey, because some of the areas I work in have bad mole problems. Either way, welcome to Lawnsite and good luck in '09.

3. jjfurs

jjfurs LawnSite Member

4. SlowMow

SlowMow LawnSite Member

Not sure if you're still looking for someone, but I'm in SSpringfield, MO. Let me know.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. ajslawn

ajslawn LawnSite Member

let me know if you need someone in the joplin area might be able to help.

6. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm in Joplin as well!!

7. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

wow one guy in missouri start a thread with Mo in the name and we all come out.lol

8. jjfurs

jjfurs LawnSite Member

hey guys, if you are in my area, send me an email off my website WeTrapMoles.com and would like to meet you in person and get some cards and give you some as well

9. MOHUSTLER

MOHUSTLER LawnSite Bronze Member

We are MO proud!

10. castlerockmo

castlerockmo LawnSite Senior Member

Hey I am in branson-springfield area too! Lot of my saddlebrook clients have problems with coons and moles
    Posted via Mobile Device