A Big Drip install PICS

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, May 23, 2007.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

to be posted later today....Even though some of you will most likely lurk the thread and keep the view count high...and post low...I could care less...With out a doubt i'm working on the larger of drip zones than some of you have prob seen in a while.....

HEHE!

As usual have a great day all...If you want to talk about this monster Drip Zones I'll be back to post pics later today....if not....Have fun Lurking this thread from the back of the bus......
    The start of the install pics can be seen here http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=185697&page=4
    Rotar!

2. Remote Pigtails

Remote Pigtails LawnSite Senior Member

Rotar-you see people everywhere.

3. CAPT Stream Rotar

For the pups...

A big hole looking for a reducer....the pup that dug this put the dirt in the wrong spot..when he was doing something else i placed the dirt where it belonged(out of 255's way)

[​IMG]

The "HOSS" slaming in the reducer tripple clamping the 25 GPM main feed...THis guy is crazy, he always has to have things perfect...It can get tedious working with him cause he is constantly keeping an eye/Putting his own opinion into your ditch(which @ times can be irritating)
    [​IMG]

I will say the guy is wicked @nal but does fablous work....his finished product
    [​IMG]

A pic of my reduced mainifold i built and installed...The pup again dug the trench wrong and when he left i moved his dirt for him...
    [​IMG]

Far pic of my Trench that i installed the 1 inch irritrol valves reduced..Squeezing 5 valves is kinda bogus but hey...
    [​IMG]

4. CAPT Stream Rotar

Im hosting @ a new website...its only coming out as thumbnails..oh well...for now here is my mainifold with the 3/4 feeds going the the west side of the stairs...the 9 strand on the side....

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

my mainfold
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

The drip setup for the tree zone......
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Our main 1 inch reduced feed with wire underneath the T for the feed to valve on tree zone

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Temp supply house
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

5. CAPT Stream Rotar

Textbook 3/4 90's...Yes i did clamp the rest when i put the camera off.

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Check out my girl...I put a few hours into her..but she is pratically new..only 4 yrs old
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Check out the tucked in shirt after 3/4 of a day!!!!It pays to be professional
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

A pic of my partial burial..the "BIG LANDSCAPE BOSS" Rushed us through the job to activate so i couldnt get a finished product out of it....but hey...He even rushed us today, and mistakes were almost made again...
    Rushing and irrigation dont mix..oh well sorry to rant here is my partial
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

Different angle
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

EDIT:Hoss's reducer during installation
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

6. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah that manifold looks like crap. Crowded, crooked. How am I supposed to work on the two outer valves very well. and is that a 6" box instead of the full depth box? Don't like it.

7. CAPT Stream Rotar

Sadly i have no say in the products used or locations of said boxe's...

I hate rushing, those valves are FXF and i HATE USING THE MALE ADAPTOR mainifold's...Alas i work with what i have

8. Remote Pigtails

Remote Pigtails LawnSite Senior Member

I'm finding this very interesting Rotar. Thanks for the great posting job. We never see this kind of stuff here.

9. CAPT Stream Rotar

I wish i could take more pics...I tell ya working with the poly pipe is pretty neat @ times..it is very versitatle...I should/ will take pics of how we connected to the tree zones...We still have 4 zones upper/lower of west/eastside to grid out and install flush/air releif..100K$ of plants for 1 hill...and in 2 years it's all going to over grown and crowded with bugs and disease....oh well...

10. Without A Drought

Without A Drought LawnSite Bronze Member

anybody know where to get that red striped poly? it is oil creek right? it would make things a lot easier when we're pulling multiple lines... having the red stripe and plain black.

pg