A Big Thanks

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by GroundUp, Jan 18, 2006.

1. GroundUp

GroundUp LawnSite Member

Thank you very much to all the people that have helped me and my newbie questions. You guys have helped me lay the foundation for my up and coming business. This site has been my bible. (sorry god...but on the upside, tell jesus I'll mow is lawn. but my minimum is $30. ) :eek:

I'll try a bit of humor here (again) and see how it goes. no disrespect to anybody. Jesus is to busy to mow his own lawn. he DOES get a discount. but thats between me and him

2. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i wish ya luck . i am going on my 3 rd year this spring.

3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

lots of good people here, you will figure out who the truly successful people are here, and listen to them.... im only oon my second year, i know some good basics , but not like some of the guys here...:)

4. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

You better invent a new type of mower that will cut gold!!!! lol I will outbid you and mow his yard for free!!!!!!! I tell you what though when I see you in heaven we will mow together!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!

5. PxPx

PxPx LawnSite Member

Yeah, good luck! I was planning on starting mine this year, but I think working for someone else in this industry will prove to be invaluable when I venture out on my own next year (hopefully). Actually, in heaven, the grass can cut itself!

6. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

Glad to hear you're learning alot here. Keep on reading. ANd I also would cut the Lord's lawn for free.