A chance to rant thread

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 6'7 330, Sep 16, 2005.

1. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is the chance to rant in type, about your most frustrating experiences with customers and employees,dealers etc.A chance to vent your frustrations in type about those,bad employee, pain in the ass ,oddball customer experiences, and stories.

I have a list a mile long, and if we get a few responses, I’ll post a few.

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

I wish i could demo the convertible mower this season :realmad: But i will have to wait to try the 28Hp FI Kohler :cry:

Your turn :waving:

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I wish my showerhead ran a little bit faster! :realmad:

4. John Gamba

from ct

Pump the handle harder :waving:

5. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

I don't have any employees.. so no problems there. My clients never give me grief.. which is nice.

I do have a mother f-ing piece of sh!t for a neighbor though. There's only one thing I HATE in this world and that would be him.

Thanks for letting me rant a little.

6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

I'm too old to rant anymore Bill...just takes too much energy LOL. I just can't wait until I become an ORF :D

7. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

i got one no where in clinton or central sampson co. is there an on the fly lawn equipment shop.all of the dealers have mechanics but they dont work on anything "right now" so if something breaks and you cant fix it yourself you either drive 45 min to the next county for service or you drop it off and come back in 2 weeks or so. thats my gripe.dang maybe i should take a small engines and hydraulics class.

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

2 Weeks??? Ya got to be kiddin'. Screw that IMO...

9. John Gamba

from ct

If you dont mind the drive :D You can go to my dealer :cool2: He did me once on the trailer :help:

I said stop :realmad: :realmad: Its a holiday tomorrow :realmad: He said, Now i dont have to come in tomorrow :D

John

10. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

this heat. I cannot wait till it cools down. At least it has been dry and low humidity, makes it a little easier.