A cool looking course (education not golf)

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by FIMCO-MEISTER, Feb 16, 2009.

1. My anger over the stimulus is slowly dissipating so hopefully the next trillion dollar request won't infuriate me as much. We'll find out next week I'm guessing.

I'm finding links for a web page I'm assembling and found a interesting course for somebody to look in to. If you want further education now would be a great time to be getting it. Eddie?

http://ecampus.oregonstate.edu/onli...-management/?gclid=CMGA8Iuj4ZgCFQRhswodTSj_dg

2. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

Water Conflict Management = fancy way to say pi$$ing match:laugh:

This begs the question - "will you be using conflict-free water?"

Just looking for some humor in the face of what our politicians have done to us this time...

3. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Don't let it dissipate ! That's how we got in this mess in the first place people being complacent with the attitude "I have no control over the situation". That used to be my attitude but not any more. I am talking to everyone I can because I believe a very small % of the country are really informed and it is vital for our country's survival that this nonsense stop sooner rather than later.

Sorry for hijacking the thread I'm sure the class is great but I believe your first statement had more weight.

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

Pete, this is a graduate level program, not to mention extremely expensive.

5. i tried to post a signature ad that shows the national debt being tabulated but I couldn't get the clock to work in my signature. Maybe you can explain what I'm doing wrong.

http://zfacts.com/p/789.html

6. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

HTML code is not allowed in sigs.

7. I wonder if I could get it. Online course and I have a degree. It would be for fun (oops that's a bad word here)

8. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

If you got $8K to burn don't see why not.

9. I bet I can find funding in the stimulus bill. By my calculations it will be .00000001% of the bill. So statistically insignificant they won't even notice it.

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

Can you download a mortar board when you graduate?