A Couple Armsden & Son Jobs From Last Season

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Armsden&Son, Feb 28, 2014.

1. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

This is great I was looking for some great edging pics and a new install for my website and a friend if mine who is running a CL ad,,,,,,ill just use these thanks!

Great work can't wait for the lawn pics.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Just a little install I did in August. These folks have no gutters and were looking for something low maintenance that could address the water issues as well. I have seen some guys post pictures of stone installs and they forget to wash the stones after they are installed. Always remember to wash the stones!

DSC00814.JPG

3. Armsden&Son

Well, looks like I got an image of the front patio to load. It won't let me post the before but you guys get the idea. Like I said, I am by no means a mason. I am more like a wanna be mason. I LOVE doing patios and retaining walls and I am constantly on the hardscape forum here learning all the time. It was really hard for me to cut in around that semi-circle so please go easy on me fellas....

DSC00546.JPG

4. Armsden&Son

Here's some stripes...

This is a commercial property and there is a natural spring across the road that makes it constantly super wet. You can see on the right where it rutted a bit... That hill is actually a lot steeper than it looks in that photo...

Striping is one of my favorite things in the whole world. I am obsessed with it and this photo does not do my striping abilities justice. When I post my 2014 picture thread, I will make sure to bring my A game...

DSC00520.JPG

5. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good bro. Use photobucket, the uploader on this site is a hassle

6. nightshutter

nightshutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from UT

Top of the line work. Keep it up

7. RonWin

RonWin LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work bud! Keep it up!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Armsden&Son

Thanks so much for the positive words guys!

9. Armsden&Son

"The Boss" getting to work.....

The Scag looks a mess there but has been spruced up since then....

DSC00563.JPG

10. Southern Lawn Care  LLC

Southern Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from Alabama

I love looking at great work of hard scapes. The patios look great man. I hope I am able to do some more of that stuff this year. I know I will in my personal yard, but I want to do it for some clients also. Great work man.