A couple of recent landscapes. One large, one small

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ViceNut, Apr 26, 2008.

1. ViceNut

ViceNut LawnSite Member

Here are some pictures of before and after of a couple of landscapes. One for a maint. client that bought a new house, built a pool, and wanted to re-landscape the front of the house, as well as put a big chunk in the back around the new pool, and thats what they did. I cant remember how many B&B trees total, but they included nellie's, carolina sapphires, wax leaf ligustrums,leyland, plum trees, and a few others. Along with some sabal and windmill palms.

The other is just a small job that we just finished for a builder we do work for. Waiting on the fence to get put in, but we are doing a flagstone patio and shrubs where the dirt still is.

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

2. ViceNut

ViceNut LawnSite Member

some more......

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

3. ViceNut

ViceNut LawnSite Member

and a few more...........

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

4. Carolina Cuts

Carolina Cuts LawnSite Bronze Member

ya gotta good thing goin' on over there in GV~
    Nice work, apparently alot of it... nice homes, some high end homes.... keep up the good work....

Looks like a little extra gas money every week isn't keeping your customers from spending some dough.

5. Buddy Buds

Buddy Buds LawnSite Member

Beautiful work, just great.:walking:

6. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

VN didn't like ridin that Walker all week, 1st of year I let him do landscaping and now he is happy. Doin a great job too!!!!:) I'm proud of you son!!!:clapping:

7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice work, that is one nice pool!

8. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

Did you do the stone work too on that pool deck, or were you just called in for the landscaping?

9. Toad

Toad LawnSite Senior Member

Those are some great transformations, from blaugh to bling. Its a great idea to take pics of all the work you do over the years, to show future clients. You must even be amazed yourself when you look back on those pics, a great sense of accomplishment! Great job .

10. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

What is your method of planting the palms?

I like your selection of plants. Spacing looks perfect and good curb appeal.