A couple shots of our rig...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DPruett2333, Jul 21, 2005.

1. DPruett2333

DPruett2333 LawnSite Member

Here are some...

100_0388 - small.jpg

100_0390 - small.jpg

100_0393 - small.jpg

2. DPruett2333

some more...

100_0389 - small.jpg

100_0391 - small.jpg

100_0392 - small.jpg

3. Aussie Topcat

Aussie Topcat LawnSite Member

Looks good,
    I thought I was the only bloke who photographed every angle..lol

4. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

I've never seen so many companies run walkers as I have seen when I head west in Kansas. I see a few companies run them in Lawrence, but I go to my hometown in Southwest KS and everyone runs them, and most yards are bermuda. I never bag so I don't have a need for them, however you rig looks really good. Signs are really easy to see.

5. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweeeeeeeeeeet, looks awesome, what year is the Dodge? Does it do well as a work truck......i might have to dump the Toy and get a "big" truck!!!

6. fishinman22487

fishinman22487 LawnSite Member

Looks great, about how high is that top backpack blower? I have the echo 403 and wish I would have bought a bigger backpack blower!!!!!!!!

7. True Cut Lawn Maintenance

True Cut Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member

how do you like your Walker mower, and if you dont mind me asking how much did you give for it. Ive always liked the looks of them but wasnt sure how they performed

8. blankenshiplawncare

blankenshiplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Very clean look. You look like your in my brothers neighborhood in Bel Aire.

9. DPruett2333

"Sweeeeeeeeeeet, looks awesome, what year is the Dodge? Does it do well as a work truck......i might have to dump the Toy and get a "big" truck!!!"

It's a '97. it's only a 1500. The back end drops down a lot when we have the clippings in the back of the trailer. Looking to upgrade someday...

"Looks great, about how high is that top backpack blower? I have the echo 403 and wish I would have bought a bigger backpack blower!!!!!!!!"

It's about 6 foot or so in the air. I have to reach up to take it off the rack and I'm about 6'2 or so...

"how do you like your Walker mower, and if you dont mind me asking how much did you give for it. Ive always liked the looks of them but wasnt sure how they performed"

Dude, my Walker is my baby. The one we have is about 8 or 9 years old. We just put a new engine in it. everything else is it pretty darn good shape. I just love it because it's not big and bulky, allowing you to maneuver easier. It also bags like nobody's business. I think my grandpa paid around $8,000+ 9 or so years ago when he bought it...

Thanks for all the replies guys!