1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

a day in the life of a lawnboy

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 17, 2004.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

what do i like the most about being a lawnboy? well damn guys, you never told me it was THIS good. today, it was high 70's, sunny, and i was makin up a few lawns cus it rained monday, tues, and wednesday.woke up at 5, took my son fishin, then came home for work. at my first stop, 2 cuts, and a beautiful female jogger kept going around and around the same block. "scuse me miss, do you happen to have the time?" she says, "well sure, it's 9:45." i said, "well thank you very much. i see you must jog alot huh? you been doing it long? how far do you jog? do you jog everyday? do you always jog alone? they say it's good to have a running partner, do you have a running partner? " made some small talk, and off she bounced. then i went to another house, lady that lives there is georgous. she had on blue sweat pants, and i think that's all she had on. we played with her dogs in the back yard, tossing the ball around, it was very nice. then i cut a new one, first i sucked up the welcome matt, and it shut the machine off, so i had to cut it out from under the deck, then i ran over a solar powered light, tossed it along with the matt into the back of the truck(shhhh). did 8 cuts, a couple apps, finished my work, had some beer. life is good.
  2. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Is it me.... it seems all the hot chicks come out when its nice???? do they hibernate?
  3. PLI1

PLI1 LawnSite Senior Member

They spend all winter at the malls shopping.
  4. greensummer

greensummer LawnSite Member
    from canada

amen........it does get better!

Tommy, CBR F4i 600 :cool:
  5. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

it's a great time of year isn't it gotta love the hoties!!!!
  6. strayer1

strayer1 LawnSite Member

hey bobby.....no wonder you ran that stuff over .you had your head some where else.....lmao
  7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Exactly how many before starting this thread...lol?
  8. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea, cant wait till the laying out weather. Love the view when the babes are laying next to the pool with next to nothing on :eek:
  9. sgoalie23

sgoalie23 LawnSite Member

when i cut on those "nice" days, i see my 16 -17 year old hot friends jogging to stay in shape. all i can say is wow.