a different style of tree mount

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by irrig8r, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Terradek

Terradek LawnSite Member

Since we cannot talk prices here, all I can say is that HK fixtures are not as expensive as you might think...unless you live in Canada.:canadaflag:

2. RLI Electric

RLI Electric LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with you Terradek, they really aren't that bad. Does anyone use their 3 pronged stakes. Once you use something like that, it is nauseating to use a standard stake again. I know Vision 3 has the 3 prong stake too. Does anyone else make it?

3. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

HK, Auroralight, Vision3, and I think Unique if I am not mistaken, all have versions of the 3-prong "Trident" ground stake.

Works great in the proper soils... but not much use for it here in the world of roots & rocks.

4. worx

worx LawnSite Senior Member

I have used the ZX-16 C A along with Unique's gutter mount. I absolutely love this fixture, and it is very well built. The adjustable shroud with the locking ring is great for the final details.

5. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Yes we make a similar stake. Its a stainless steel dimpled base that comes with 3 12" Stainless Steel Spikes. We dont sell very many?

6. RLI Electric

RLI Electric LawnSite Senior Member

Joey, do you think many people know that you have it. I tried it at Jan's class which is in New York, very similar to what I have here in CT and they worked beautifully. I will call my supplier to see if they have the Unique in stock.

7. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

I dont think many know we have it. We are working on trying to bring some our "secret" products to light, we need to do a better job of telling people about some of these products.