1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A.E.L Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AEL, Apr 11, 2013.

1. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Very nice sled! You have a lot of cool work, Congrats on some of the new equipment. How do you like your truck so far. Maybe I didn't read well enough but is it a 5.9 or 6.7?

2. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks ATT, none of it came with out lots of hard work, this isnt the only type of work i do , but due to some privacy agreements i cant post pictures of some of the other type of work i have started to go after. Hopefully the next few projects I can .

The dodge is a 2008 3500 with the 6.7 and 6 speed manual. I love the truck but am thinking of selling .i want to go back to an automatic because of how much driving i do.

Thanks for the compliments,

3. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

How many miles have you put on it since you bought it?

4. AEL

Since March i have done about 40,000 miles

5. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

That's awesome it's a six speed though, the resale of that truck should be pretty good. I understand the auto though. I like having a standard in my little truck but plowing is no fun with a standard. If you want to give your left leg a break and you consider selling that anytime soon shoot me a PM.

Is there anything you don't like about your Kubota mini?
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Wow thats crazy thats almost 7000mi a month!

7. AEL

ATT- I havent found any complaints with my kubota minis yet. Very happy with them and so are the operators. Check your pms

8. AEL

Went to go see a machine i am looking at purchasing from a friend of mine. He is currently running a job clearing about 75 acres for a development. The machine is in the pictures below. Komatsu 228 fully equiped , esco pin grabber and esco hyd thumb 120 hours on it. The aux lines hanging down in the picture are for the mulching head he was running on the machine.

On this job he has 3 Komatsu 308 (2 with indexator rototilts), 2 Komatsu 228 ( 1 with indexator rototilts) 2 komatsu 138 ( 1 with indexator rototilt) , deere 450dlc, Cat D5H, deere 700 J,2 Volvo A40C rock trucks, Volvo A25D, Bandit whole tree chipper, and tomorow he has a 1000hp tub grinder on tracks he just purchased showing up. I am really trying to get my arse in gear and pick up some larger projects like this!

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

9. nickl7878

nickl7878 LawnSite Member

why sell a machine with 130 hours on it?

10. AEL

When you buy machines in bulk you get a bulk deal, and everything is always for sale for the right price...
    Posted via Mobile Device