A.E.L Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AEL, Apr 11, 2013.

1. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Man that looks like so much fun. Is that your friends truck in the 3rd picture?

2. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

That's very low hours, they can be real money makers and be new and reliable. How would a warranty work with a machine like that? Does it transfer to the new owner?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Transferable warranty
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Seems like an awfully big bucket on that 450 Deere!

I guess it is probably only loading out light tree material though.

5. AEL

I belive it is 4.5 Cy bucket. He has 2 450d with those buckets on them all the time. When are we going to see the new photo thread from you? Looking forward to some more pictures!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. AEL

Sorry for slacking on the updates guys. Picked up a large amount of Government contracts and are actively pursuing more. If any one can reccomend or knows any good operators and labourers in my area let me know!

Starting work on about a mile of 10' wide granular trails throughout a forest and nature reserve for a city.Job includes clearing, excavating and removing material, installation of 12" of stone and 4" of screening. Have a new bobcat E85 going on demo on that job tomorow when it starts. Should have some good pictures by the weekend.

Also picked up some clearing and installation of erosion control measures for a new 4 lane road, and another job removing sediment from 2 storm water management ponds.

7. AEL

Few pictures from today. Delivered the first 4 machines to site , the rest to be delivered tomorow . E85 looks like a great machine with huge improvements over the E80. Disapointed it didnt have 2 lines plumbed to run the twist bucket and thumb at the same time. Il let you know what i think of the machine once i put some real hours on it.

Next is of the 82" Bobcat root grapple we just purchased yesterday. It is kinda heavy on the L175 and even the tracked C175. Made me really want a T770.:weightlifter:

E85.jpg

Kitchener 1.jpg

root grapple.jpg

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I'm drooling over all the Iron. Awesome setup as usual.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

And you're trucking all that road excavation with the dumper? Or will you be backing tandems in and the dumpers for something else

10. AEL

Dumper will be used to bring granular and stone dust in to the areas of the trail where the tri axle dumps can't fit ( which is a good portion of it) I will be having another wacker neuson dumper on rent next week as well to help get the material in fast. The rental unit is a 6001 which is about twice as big as ours.

Jacob- Thanks ! How did it work out on that T300 for you ?
    Posted via Mobile Device