1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A.E.L Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AEL, Apr 11, 2013.

1. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

awesome work Sean. are you still looking at that 228?

2. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

228 is being used on a project right now. And looks like it is going to be on a few up coming projects in the next while as well. Still trying to decide wether it should stick around or not.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Nice machines! A T770 is also on my wish list.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. AEL

Little update on the trail job, Installed about 400' of silt fence, cleared about an 1/8 of the brush and am having a friend of mine who owns a small landscape company chip the brush. Pretty impressed that the pile of brush that most likely wouldnt of fit in a 40yd is about a 1/4 of a 40 yd of chips.

kitchener chipping.jpg

kitchener chipping 2.jpg

kitchener chipping 3.jpg

kitchener chipping 4.jpg

kitchener chipping 5.jpg

Kitchener chipping 6.jpg

kitchener chipping 7.jpg

5. AEL

Last picture is what the finished product will look like.

trail 2.jpg

trail1.jpg

6. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Sean, isnt that your old 3500 from back in the day?

7. AEL

Not my exact truck, but they look identical.

8. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Nice on that E85 purchase! Really do a write up on that machine when you can, I'd be very interested in reading it since you have both Kubota and that E85 now.... We are looking to replace our Case CX75 with either the E85 BC or a Kubota KX080-4 and obviously a Towtem to do our smaller rocks walls and demo jobs since the CX75 is getting more and more hours on it.

I really like the blade on the Kubota though, and they seem to be amazing machines that you can't go wrong with. We rented one in a pinch to dig some footings in MPLS.... I'd just kinda like the E85 to match the T770's when they are on the trailer. :hammerhead:

Also the Kubota already comes plummed with the extra lines needed to run the Towtem, the Kubota is cheaper I believe as a machine and when it comes to parts. Both seem very easy to service.

Seems like a no brainer but I'd like your input. :angel:

9. AEL

Bobcat is just on a demo right now we will see how it goes. So far it is a great powerful machine but the side mount engine makes it pretty tippy and unstable then our 85 Deere. I still have a hitachi 85 and kubota 080-4 in mind if I decide I don't like the e85 enough. I must admit though this size machine is a very useful size.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Awesome pics Sean.
    Posted via Mobile Device