A.E.L Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AEL, Apr 11, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

When I bring the rental back I may sent down and have them work some numbers on one of the left over tier 1 machines. I want full cab. I could really see the machine benefiting both of my companies. I budgeted a week rental in on this job so I could get some more play time. I landed a small tree job removing 4x queen palms on Tuesday, so ill use the kubota on that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Your pictures are making me anxious to start this year.

We did a demo a couple of weeks ago with the DX180 and now we're just waiting on the Towtems for the DX235 and DX85 then its off to the races. They were put on a flat bed last Thursday so they should be here today or tomorrow.

That blue is awesome!

3. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

You gotta start posting some more! Always enjoyed your thread! Do the towtems just rotate or can they angle side to side to? ( like a twist wrist?)
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Found this on YouTube via a Google search https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KLqvrSvfss

5. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Not sure what you mean... new Towtem for the DX235 showed up though :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I think I know what AEL is asking, he's wondering if they tilt like a wrist. I'm sure you could add something like that onto the carrier and then attach the Towem.

You never fail to impress with your operation, I can't wait to see the machine all ready to go with the Towtem attached.

7. AEL

Little picture up date from road clearing job. Should be out of here in a week or so .

hwy 50-21.jpg

hwy 50-22.jpg

hwy 50-23.jpg

hwy 50-24.jpg

hwy 50-25.jpg

hwy 50-26.jpg

hwy 50-27.jpg

hwy 50-28.jpg

8. AEL

a few more pictures

hwy 50-29.jpg

hwy50-21.jpg

hwy50-25.jpg

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Looks y'all are rocking and rolling this year. Congrats. Sean check out my flood Workz thread and read the email I posted I received yesterday. Looks like I just might make this sandbag company a big thing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. AEL

Looks like things are going really well Jacob!