A.E.L Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AEL, Apr 11, 2013.

1. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Distributer in Ontario Canada here called Gtrax wear parts
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

That Ram sure is purdy.

3. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

are they expecting an active gulf this year?

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

With the lack of winter and all the severe weather coming up from the gulf already, yes. Waters are warming up already. Right at a month from start of Hurricane Season.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I really wanna hear how that cummins sounds. Have you thought about painting your fuel tank and your toolbox? I know your a pretty busy man but it would make it look better.

6. AEL

ordered a black John deere tool box on friday, should be in this week. When i get a chance to breathe i might paint the fuel tank, but for now as long as it holds all the fuel i can use in a day I'm happy with it. Been blessed with a really really busy year, but i am already looking forward to a few days to catch up on odds and ends.

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Damn that ram is purdy. I want to put a 3" lift on my dually. Sean i bought that sandbag attachment. Check out my thread Kajun Flood. Workz.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. ccstrebe

ccstrebe LawnSite Senior Member

That's funny, you use a Cat bucket on a Case, I use a Case bucket on a Cat.

oshawa 2.jpg

9. AEL

Thanks Jacob! I saw that thread, and am excited to see how everything pans out for you, I know with you failure isn't an option.

Ccstrebe- they sent the wrong bucket with the machine and I found that cat bucket for cheap so I couldn't go wrong!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

How many guys you got working for you nowadays? Also just wanted to say a lot of people look up to you including myself!:waving: