1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

A.E.L Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AEL, Apr 11, 2013.

1. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Noah, there is 4 guys as of right now , looking to add a few more if some different avenues of work pan out in the next few months .
    Thanks for the compliment as well! There is quite a few members on here that I look up to as well, I have learned a lot of things from them. Sorry on my part for no updates lately , I have been quite busy with normal work , plus in lots of meetings and pricing for some different stuff we are trying to get into.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I just got some numbers for an SV300, waiting for appraisal on 465. Any thing you wish you had on it that your machine does not have? Still happy with it?

3. AEL

So far the only problems I have had where a leaking lift arm cylinder, and the bolts being stripped and fluid leaking from the chain case inspection plates.
    Dealer addressed the problems right away.

My machine has every option except for quick attach and high flow which as of now I don't have a use for. Mabee I am a wee bit based but I tried a few other comparative brands and I feel like the case is the best. Machine now has 100 hours and I am extremely impressed with it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

That's what I was wanting to hear. The more time I spend in my TR320 the less I want to spend in my 465. Thanks

5. AEL

Ksss,i was told by a tech at case that you can adjust the control sensitivity with out taking it in to the dealer. Do you have any idea how? I checked the owners manual and couldn't find anything my machine has key less start if that makes any difference. Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

You can make sensitivity and speed adjustments yourself. Its in the book but your dealer should be able to walk you through it.

7. AEL

Heres a few pictures from a job I posted before.

Murray Ross 13.jpg

Murray ross 14.jpg

murray ross 15.jpg

murray ross 16.jpg

murray ross 17.jpg

murray ross 18.jpg

8. AEL

Few from a neat job we did. Had to remove all the brush, soil from planter boxes, remove and dispose of planter boxes, and remove 3" of concrete topping off of the structural slab. Had the kubota army there. U55 for cleanup, kx71 with hammer, and the u17 with the hammer.:weightlifter:

burlington1.jpg

burlington2.jpg

burlington3.jpg

burlington4.jpg

burlington5.jpg

burlington6.jpg

9. AEL

Last few, and one of the rolloff. I dont think the truck has ever been that dirty, but the concrete recycling yard was pretty wet.

burlington8.jpg

burlington9.jpg

burlington10.jpg

rolloff.jpg

10. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like you are staying busy and doing some cool jobs, how do you like your U55? We have a 121-3 with the 6 way blade. I miss the zero tail on that machine but the blade makes up for it. The 135 is a sweet machine too, Ive got a few hours on a deere, they are so comfortable and smooth!