A.E.L Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AEL, Apr 11, 2013.

1. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Weighs about 3 tonne empty. And I regularly use your idea to dump inside my bins. I have a set of aluminum ramps that fit in the trucks tool box to make it even easier. Roll off is way more versatile then a dump truck I don't care what anyone says lol!

2. AEL

Little update here a few pics of us reinstating a removal job we did earlier this year. Pic of new tires for the sv300. I was not a fan of the galaxies that came on it. I had these sitting around for awhile and new as soon as i got the 300 they would end up on it.

murray ross reinstate1.jpg

murray ross reinstate2.jpg

new shoes.jpg

Peel region1.jpg

3. AEL

Few more here from a good size job we did. Some of the u-17 in some tight areas, some thru slab removals we did, and a new toy i bought myself. 2010 Arctic cat 600 sno pro race sled.

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

peel centre u17.jpg

truckn sled.jpg

sled600.jpg

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

What brand are those tires on the Case?

5. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

The case looks sweet man! I think those are the same tires I have on my 85xt. I love them so far they have outlasted everything else I have every had by a long shot. KSSS if I remember right I think they are made by Samson.

6. AEL

The tires are made by primex

7. KTM

KTM LawnSite Senior Member

Did you buy the sled at Haydays?

8. AEL

Noo, that would be a bit of a drive for a sled. Actually got it from an ex nhl player. He bought it from a race team who never used it, he put 100 miles on it, hurt his arm and put it in the back of his shop. Put it up for sale and I was lucky enough to find it
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KTM

KTM LawnSite Senior Member

Nice!, people drive a long ways to go to Haydays. I'm only four hours away and have only gone a few times. I heard the there was some good deals on Race sleds this year. Are you going to trail ride it or race?

10. AEL

I would of loved to go to hay days but i had 2 weddings to go to (woo hoo) haha, i trail converted the sled but i still plan to do a few sport class snocross races.