A early advertising flyer........

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Carolina Cutter, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Tell me if you like this......just something I threw together on my comput for a little early advertising. My competition is already advertising so I better get to it!

Sorry if its a litle blurry that happens due to the resizing.

Lawn Flyer.jpg

2. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good to me, I had thought of early advertising also, just wondered if a bold Think Spring intro at the top of page would get attention better. You know this time of year ( I always feel Jan. & Feb. are long months) winter has a grip on most places and most folks are sick of the cold weather by now. Anywy looks nice just a couple of thoughts I wanted to throw out.

G-P

3. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Merlin-- From what I can see it looks good easy to read with a list of services and not to much other writing on it.

4. cutnedge

cutnedge LawnSite Member

I like it with one exception: I'm not sure about your area, but here the "signed contract" would scare lots of potentials away.

Instead of "5% Discount with signed yearly contract!" mine would read:

5% DISCOUNT with yearly Service Agreement

I would capitalize discount in order to draw a little more attention to it.

5. caz1

caz1 LawnSite Member

Has anybody had any luck with this type of flyer? I've tryed this way serval times and had no luck people would take the numbers but no call what so ever

6. Carolina Cutter

Yes I have had luck with it. Think of it like this.....its like a buch of little flyers that are being distributed by themselves and you know the success rate of flyers. I do get calls.......maybe just a few but it does work. My competition in this area uses these all year long and he is full time and does very well.

7. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Where are you going to post these?

8. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

We have a really large health club and I think that would be a good place to put something like that

9. lawn

lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Merlin, I like it a lot! looks very good to me!
    How do you make the bottom part where the phone numbers are?

10. Carolina Cutter

I use printmaster silver 15 for making that and my business cards. Tokk awhile to learn the program but it works very well for $10 software.